Friday, August 27, 2010

Seller reviews

Seller reviews
Showing 5 star reviews - Show all reviews
  1. 5 / 5

    To begin with, this is my first custom build purchase, and my computer systems familiarity is low to average. Furthermore, this review is my first ever – and I've been purchasing online since the mid… Read full review

    By Gerk2010 - Aug 11, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  2. 5 / 5

    Wonderful computer I bought from Cyber Power. I am a very picky IT professional and the custom build I purchased met all my expectations. Like some people, I had my… Read full review

    By volksgrenadier - Aug 10, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  3. 5 / 5

    Mentioned to a friend that I was upgrading my computer and found that all those in the store were like cookie cutters and not much better than what I had. He put me… Read full review

    By OLDALBATROSS - Aug 10, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  4. 5 / 5

    Assuming much of the troble was with badly configured rigs, I did plenty of research on components, and tried to configure an affordable rig in my price range Read full review

    By DrCruel - Aug 10, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  5. 5 / 5

    I did many comparisons and Cyperpower was the cheapest and the fastest at building the computer of my dreams! every thing about it is amazing. i fully recommend… Read full review

    By karl.bauer - Aug 10, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  6. 5 / 5

    I was recommende to Cyberpower via an online World of Warcraft buddy. I found that their site was very intuitive and easy to navigate. Prices vere competitive to the… Read full review

    By DanishViking - Aug 9, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  7. 5 / 5

    What wonderful service. I ordered this for StarCraft 2's release and everything went as smoothly as imaginable, from the ordering, to the customer service, to… Read full review

    By neoghaleon55 - Aug 9, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  8. 5 / 5

    Ordered my new PC from Cyberpower using the mega special on the main page. Nine days later my shiny new PC arrived via FEDEX. It was nicely built, cable management… Read full review

    By josey.walez - Aug 9, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  9. 5 / 5

    I really wanted to buy the right gaming computer. I didnt really have the time to put it all together by myself. CYberpowerPC gave me the option to have them… Read full review

    By sjbrundage - Aug 9, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

  10. 5 / 5

    Cyberpower blows Dell away. I had previously bought over 30 computers over the years from Dell. This time I wanted what I wanted...and Cyberpower delivered...ahead… Read full review

    By ccgolf - Aug 8, 2010 - ResellerRatings.com

No comments: